Thursday, August 7, 2008

professional pix

We did the professional pictures as a family thing. Please see shootingstarsphoto.net , then click on proofing, & use "key" as the password to see the pix. It was an experience to attempt cute, smiling photos with a Zora (just healed from a cold, 2 days after shots, needing a nap...) & a Langston (waking Zora, crying bc the photographer needed to take pix of just sister...). Barclay was great. He really helped, but no amount of "help" could've made it go smoothly. David, our photographer & the owner of the business, was super. He's such a sweet guy. He got Z. to smile, even after she was woken up by big brother. :) After all was said & done, we got a few good ones.

6 comments:

Mrs. Britton said...

They look amazing! I think the pictures of Langston are so cute. They captured the true essence of "boy". Zora's are also really good. Yea for family pics!

The Penter Family said...

Those are good pictures. I like the close up ones where y'all are holding the kids up.

Bekki said...

I was going to try to remember the numbers of my favorite but there were way too many!! I think they are great! I would have a VERY hard time picking which ones to buy. I love the foot pics - too cute. Baby Z is getting so big! And L's "in action" pictures - too cute for words!
xoxo

Jessie said...

I can't believe how many adorable ones there are! You'd never be able to tell it was so hectic, the pictures look happy and serene. I love the family close-up, and many others. SO cute!

Jackson said...

I love 5, 10, 36, 50, 94, 99, 113,L's face on 121 & 133 are hilarious!
Thanks for sharing!
~Kate

melanie said...

First of all Kudos to Barclay...I am impressed he bowed to this! And the pics are great! :) I LOVE the laughing ones of L. And that sweet Zora and her precious rolls! I love the family pic of you all upclose (there is one in color and one in b/w). Man, we gotta do some of those pics. And Sonya, you look great. You really do!