Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wagners visit Macomb



Our old neighbors, Lynn, Tanya, & their new baby, Keaton, came back to Macomb for Tanya's brother's wedding. We got to visit for just a moment & hold each other's baby. Z. made two of Keaton, who is average size. (I finally realized how Mel used to feel when I asked to borrow a diaper & Dais was 2 sizes ahead of L. Zora's in size 3; Keaton is in a 1.). :) Keaton was such a cute, deep dark tan guy! He was all smiles at my kiddos (and poor Zora was grumpy from fighting naps that day). Overall, it was a great time. I really miss Tanya. It was fun being pregnant with my across-the-street neighbor. She & I had dr. visits on the same week & we always compared "notes" after we both saw Sherrie/Dr. Eckman. L. and I spent the night at their house once, they babysat for us a couple of times, & we dog sat for them. I got to hand-me-down some of L's cute stuff. I'm sure we would have so many stories to tell & things yet to do, had they lived here longer, but that 30+ weeks of pregnancy *together* sure was a nice. We miss you, Wagners!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Aw - there is nothing like old friends! Cute babies and big bro!