Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Macomb water...our own third world country



This was our bathing water one night. I turned on the warm, went to get L. a towel & wash cloth, & came back to this "river water" bath. Yuck. We've had several boil orders during the past year, but this was NOT during one of them! B. has gotten sick from drinking our water one day just before a boil order was announced & I have a mysterious H. Pylori stomach infection...we now purchase drinking water & take lots of showers.

3 comments:

Bekki said...

That is N-A-S-T-Y!! When I saw the picture I thought the blog was going a whole different direction.
Contaminated water is scary!! Be safe!!
(L's face says it all!) LOL

melanie said...

sick! and I love L's face! HA! Man, that's unreal...that is why you need to move back to the SOUTH. ;)

Jessie said...

EEEWWW. That would freak me out.

No, no, that's why you need to move to the mountain west!