Wednesday, August 20, 2008

foods for 1st time...foods for the very 1st time!






Z. just tried rice cereal for the first time! Thus far I have mixed it w. breast milk, formula, & water. She makes the "ugh, gross" face with all three. (Maybe less with the breast milk, but I can't want to pump unless I must). Brother really got into the act. Barclay filmed on our camcorder. He's the shortened video via camera version of the event. I'm still learning my camera, so this film is done in a color-funky way. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Bekki said...

LOL - L seems to like it - he took himself a spoonful. HA!

Bekki said...

ps...are you trying to sing a song with your title. lol Now I can't get that song out of my head.

Love you

Brian, Glenda, Oliver & Madelyn said...

Her face is hilarious! L is so cute and funny.