Monday, August 18, 2008

the Grandmothers



Barclay went to TX for research for a week. My mom & Grandma Donna came to visit. Langston had a blast baking cookies & doing (glitter!) crafts. We all enjoyed Il Spazio (one of the nicer restaurants in Macomb) one evening, and the Brigham Young singers one afternoon (they were so cute, Jessie!). Mom & Grandma enjoyed the thrift shopping...the Salvation Army store in Macomb probably never knew what hit 'em! Thanks for doing that long drive for us, y'all.




Langston loving on one of Pappaw's watermelons. We cut it the day after mom & grandma left & finished it today. Yum!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Great pictures! It looks like you all had fun. Your mom and grandma look as beautiful as ever. I really don't think your mom ages.
It is so good to see your face - I miss you. I wish I had been able to come see you that week. Life happened, though. Love you!