Wednesday, July 30, 2008

things I say...




Dedicated to Mel. Thanks for our talk today.

-Don't put cheese on your sister's head.
-I don't have a tissue, wipe it on your shorts.
-We don't "flip" sister like a pancake.
-Let's touch sister softly...not like that!
-Don't put ranch dip on your sister's head.
-You can't jump on the bed when sister's sleeping there.
-We don't touch our mouths after we use the restroom. (aka "wash your hands!")
-Don't push sister's swing till it hits the ground (travel swing).
-She doesn't like it when you bend her (body part) like that.
-Don't put cookies on your sister's head.
-I don't think she wants you to blow on her belly.
-Don't put that in your mouth...it's been on the bathroom floor.
-I can clean her bottom by myself, thanks.
-Please don't sit on your sister.

And this just in...
-Don't put your feet on sister's head.

I think I've said most of these during the last 24 hours.

8 comments:

Nina Long said...

AMEN sister I say those things all day long everyday! Today was please don't feed your brother M&M's! Mommyhood how fun!!!!

Jessie said...

That's hilarious. I haven't had to say "don't put ___ on your brother's head" so far, but if I do, I envision it being to little brother, rather than big brother. Milo can be such a stinker sometimes.
Zora is so chubby! Was L. that way at that age? I can't remember what you told me about him at 3-4 months.
Z. is ridiculously cute! As are all of you.

Jessie said...

P.S. I have, however, done a lot of: "Wash your hands" and "You may not be a kitty in the store bathroom! Please stand up, stand up!" Ick.

Bekki said...

Oh poor thing!!! LOL - I see you never have a dull moment!
Side note - those yarn ribbons on yours and L's head - those soooo remind me of my childhood!!
Love you!

Bekki said...

Oh - and L's face in the 2nd pic reminds me of our old pics "Would you still be my friend if I looked like this?" lol - except he is still darling.

The Penter Family said...

Funny! He loves to put things on his sister's head, doesn't he? That is so cute.

Lindy said...

ha ha! I think i may have said most or all of those phrases in the last 24 hours as well!! Exept at our house, it goes both ways, and more towards my younger child, an instigator that boy is! your kids are too cute, hope L gets well soon!

Emily Goodman said...

How about "Don't lick the soda off the counter of the drink machine at McDonalds!". Or "Did you stick your head in the toilet before or after you pepeed?". These and many more were said when Nolan was little.
Love,
Emily