Thursday, July 17, 2008

20-12: my hubby's happy birthday





For my Barclay's happy birthday (32nd or 20-12, as he says), we decided to take a trip to Going Bonkers. This was at B's suggestion (which makes him a great dad) and I think we all had a fun & exhausting day. :) 'Bonkers is much akin to Chuck E. Cheese, yet much cleaner & with way more equipment to play around in. (Much less arcade junk) Zora was mesmerized by all the lights & music & refused to eat, but aside from that all went well. We then shopped (I nursed for 30 or 40 min, shopped for 10-15 & tried on for a few...not buying a thing *sigh*...baby weight is bothering me more this time.) for a while. Barclay found a belt for $0.97, which totally made his day, since he is in need of a new belt and a dollar is a deal, to say the least. So, for home we headed, pizza & napping kids en tow. Oh, and one of the pix is of L. attempting to look at his glow-in-the-dark security #. He said, "Hey! I wanna' see!" when the guy was checking our #s. Curious George...just like his dad.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

20-12, I love it. I may use it.
What a fun Dad birthday. You guys are such a great little family. We miss you. Come to Utah!