Thursday, July 17, 2008

our new pals







I met Jennifer at a mommy's night out a few weeks ago (7 or so). When we realized that we 1. lived really close to one another 2. had kiddos about the same age 3. get along very well, we began hanging out. :) It's been wonderful getting to know them. Jennifer has 2 boys, Preston & Chase. Here are some pix of us at a traveling petting zoo. The kids had fun while the moms lamented the poor, sickly animals...and then bathed our boys asap.
I will confess that I enjoyed seeing the little joey in his mama's pouch. L. used to pretend to be my joey & I'd hop around & hold him low on my belly. He loves kangaroos...and dinos...and gators...and to google any other animal we read about.

3 comments:

Bekki said...

I can't get over how beautiful L looks in that top pic. His eyelashes and perfect little face...LOVE him.

Anonymous said...

Who is Rick Flair Jr.

Dave

Jessie said...

I somehow missed this post before. I love the joey picture. We also google a LOT of animals to find out what they eat and other very important information.