Wednesday, July 30, 2008

double the baby, double the fun




Miss Z. has doubled her birth weight! She's really trying to sit up by herself & smiles are many these days...I even got a slight grin on camera a day or two ago! Oh, and speaking of size...all our cloth diapers were dirty one day (L. sleeps in a Fuzzi Bunz or BumGenius at night) & so I put a Luvs size 3 on BOTH of their bums...& it fit both of them! Ha, ha! I'll do it again just for a pic. Enjoy the pix of my 16ish lb. baby girl (with Fraggle Hair..."down at Fraggle Rock")!

6 comments:

Nina Long said...

She is a beautiful butterball! *ha* I have a butterball too and they are so much fun!

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness, look at that beauty!

Bekki said...

LOL - THATS what you meant by Fraggle Rock - ahaha! Too cute. I love her.

sonyagraykey said...

some have asked, "was L. that big"...I didn't think so & I looked it up in his baby book. he was this size at 6 mths. :)

Brian, Glenda, Oliver & Madelyn said...

She is so adorable Sonya. I love looking at your pictures!

Glenda

Brian, Glenda, Oliver & Madelyn said...

Sonya:

She is adorable!

Glenda