Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thank you, Bekki!

Grandmother & Zora (in hand-me-downs & bow that didn't make it out of the house)! :)

My girlfriend, Bekki, sent the cutest bag for Zora (& mommy) a few weeks ago. I love it! I've carried it since the day it arrived! Thanks, Bek! You always have the best taste & send the sweetest things! And while I'm feeling thankful...I will get to those thank you cards, y'all who haven't gotten yours yet. My mom keeps getting on to me about it. Things are taking a lot longer to get done these days! I do appreciate all the wonderful gifts, friends. And I haven't forgotten one of you. Pix & cards will come....

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh!! It did turn out soo well!! They had it where you could pic the fabrics, colors, etc and I just had to guess/hope it would work! It is so cute! I am glad you like it!
You better NOT send a thank you card to me! You are way too busy for that and I know you are a very appreciative friend. I love you and your family. Give little Z and big brother L a kiss from their Aunt B.
I love you!!

Jessie said...

That bag is fabulous, as is Baby Girl. I want to kiss her!