Monday, March 31, 2008

Zora, Zora, Zora! (Dedicated to all the kids who will call her "Dora!")




Above are some of the things people have made for the baby girl. Deborah, Donna's sister, made the two blankets with her name on them. Jane, a long-time family friend who goes to church with my fam, made the middle blanket. Mom (with help from my cousin, Ashley, and the aforementioned Jane) made the bumper, bed skirt(hot pink), & curtains. None of this ensemble is completed, but it all looks great so far! They used the Pottery Barn idea that I blogged about a long time ago (I drew birds & flowers for them to use as a pattern...& mailed them along with some cute fabric I picked up, but they did all the work). They blanket under the bumper was inspirational for them, too. I think they picked it up at a thrift store somewhere. :) More homemade gifts to blog soon. Thanks to mom (especially), Jane, Ashley, Aunt Donna, Deborah,...& all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dora is Zora's Great-Great Grandmother Coopers name!

melanie said...

I LOVE the bumper. I am impressed!