Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring break pix



We've played with many-a-pal on our spring break. Langston visited Madeline (thanks, Bradley), Claire (thanks, Julie), and we all hung out with Amir, Byron, & family. He & I had a wonderful playdate with some new friends today. It was a fun, all-boy, international group with lots of very pregnant mommies. (Amir & L. are playing a new fishing game in their pic.)
Spring break also gave Barclay a chance to clean & organize our garage & basement. (Thanks, honey, they both look much better.) He & L-town got to have some "boy time" & even took a few bike rides together. There is one pic of the first bike ride this spring.
We got some things ready for baby Zora. (I even packed her little bag. I sure hope it's a girl...lots of pink going into that bag. :) My mom is working on curtains for both kid's rooms & a bumper pad for the baby (that's who'll do the sewing, Mel.). I feel the beginning of "nesting" coming on, so hopefully it'll be soon, folks! (With Langston, I cleaned so much that one day, as I was wiping down baseboards for the ?th time, Barclay made a comment on how I was "near the end.")

No comments: