Saturday, March 29, 2008

All "by self"...and a love for veggies




So, someday he'll be angry at me for this pic, but I must post it. He likes to dress himself, potty, & wash hands "by self." He just does it in a creative order. ;)
He also "hearts" all kinds of veggies...one being celery. Here is today's "ants-on-a-log" feast that accompanied the rest of his lunch. I must admit, I have suckered many-a-child into loving celery through my mom's "ants" idea. We sometimes add nuts, or "termites," along with various other insects (dried fruit). Yum!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Love the bum shot!

I'll have to try "ants on a log" for Calvin, but I have my doubts. He always knows when we're trying to dupe him. At least Milo makes me feel like a good mom, he eats just about any veggie I put in front of him.