Monday, March 10, 2008

Langston: cheese dip excitement & using adult phrases



Those of you who know us well know that we don't eat out often at all. Last Thursday, we had a "family date" to El Rancherito (The Ranch, as well lovingly call it) here in Macomb. L. was so pumped about the cheese dip & forthcoming chicken taco! He held one little fist in the air & declared, "This is the day!!," a few times. The man loves Mexican food.
A few nights later, he was in the bath & I had given him a wipee to play with when he asked, "Mom, is this a tissue or a wipee?" I responded, "A wipee." He then asked, "Is it easily breakable?" I answered, "Well, not as easily as a tissue, if that's what you're asking." He said, "Ohhhhh, alright." [Easily breakable?! Yes, 3 going on 30.]

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the high-brow speech that comes out of that kid. He makes me laugh.

Jackson said...

You'll have to get that "this is THE day" on video/audio...