Saturday, April 4, 2009

you drive me crazy (but I can't help myself)




My kids' sibling theme song should be just the title of this post. They are constantly annoying each other, but SO much in love. Kids are weird. :) Here are a few "sibling" pix from the past few weeks.
I hope they always love each other this much...and I guess a dose of annoyance is to be expected with our brothers & sisters. Hugs & kisses to my little brothers! Watching Zora & Langston interact makes me appreciate y'all even more.

2 comments:

Nina Long said...

LOVE the pic of them sitting outside! My kids just do things to be mean all the time and sometimes I just want to scream and jump on a plane to fly far far away! Then again I realize how much they love each other when Im rocking both of them at night and they are soooo sweet to each other!

Lindy said...

I am laughing, b/c it is the same story at my house! They go from loving to severe annoyance in 2.5 seconds! Oh well, at least there is love :0)