Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ah-ha!

I seriously think this might be (have been) my problem...
C.Difficile sounds like the root of my pain. All my "symptoms" fit, according to this article.
*When Z. was 6 weeks or so, I got mastitis, which I was on an antibiotic for.
*I then got a wicked bout of vomiting-loose stool for many days, which was treated as an H. Pylori infection (Scary Prevpack...tons of pro-pump inhib with tons more antibiotics)
*I continued to get these "viruses"...four more times within about 9 months.
Hmmmm. The things in this article sound too familiar. (OH, and my family didn't get these ailments when we were at home...I cleaned things with frightening bleach, washed bedsheets frequently, had "my own" bathroom, etc.).
The only time we all had sickness was when we were in AL.
hmmm. hmmmm. hmmmm.
thanks for the info, honey.

1 comment:

The 6 W's said...

If you had C Diff you'd know it!! I'm was an ICU nurse and that smell stays in your nostrils FOREVER!!! ; )