Thursday, January 29, 2009

Professional Photos Part 3 (for this blog)

I had the Langston's 4 year & Zora's 9 month photo session yesterday. Although we had a doozey of a morning just trying to get out the door (& I forgot the other outfits to change their clothes), the session went well. (Thanks to our wonderful photographer, David, ...breastmilk, puffs, & a fun CD for L. to dance to...that I did remember to bring.) I didn't anticipate getting in on many or maybe any pix this time (mainly bc I look a scraggily head...needing a haircut), but I ended up in a few. Zora was sleepy, so her pix aren't as awesome as I hoped, but still pretty good. Langston stole the show (the one he thinks he owns). He worked it. :)
Go to the link below & then to proofing. Use "key" as your password & tell me what you think. (Can't you hear me shouting, "Work it, boyyyy!" to that shaggy-haired guy. : )
http://shootingstarsphoto.net/

2 comments:

Singlemomma said...

I love them! There are some really great pictures in that bunch!

Bekki said...

I see you took pictures of your guns as well...:o)