Monday, January 26, 2009

new total body workout & a vent




This workout requires: one hefty infant, one infant carrier or backpack, one semi-dirty floor.
I did this workout for a while Sat. (mop with Zora riding in our borrowed backpack) & I could feel the burn in my core! (I guess my Pilates class on Fri. might have had something to do with that, too! :) Anyway, it was funny when I stopped hearing her babble & started seeing her head bob towards my left ear! I successfully transferred her to the bed. I just did it again today (but no mopping; just cleaning up our usual daily hurricane).
Ah, it feels better to do something that isn't planning my class reunion or talking to @*!#$ people on the phone. Or cleaning up broken CFLs (which scare the crap out of me). Or cleaning up gag puke or poop. I've been doing nut-so stuff all day. We got our insurance cards for our ISU plan last week...we haven't lived there in a year & a half. (?!) I had lots of trouble with them when I chose my new OB/midwife here & thought we had cleared that up 'til now.
And as far as the reunion...some people have really helped. Some have offered & I'm somewhat nervous about letting anyone else in bc some "help" has been so half-done that I've got to do it again. That's not really help now is it? But what's really upsetting me is trying to get people to call me back so I can schedule things for our reunion. It's all such a pain not being able to actually go there. I didn't think it would be this bad, but it is. Has anyone else done this? Wisdom? A kind word? Maybe just call me & offer to scream with me...AHHH! :) Whatever.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, that made me smile. I'm sorry for you hectic day (or days?). So, if you're planning your high school reunion, does that mean you were little miss class president back in the day? I wouldn't be surprised. I'd vote for you.

And a sympathetic AAAHHHHHH just for you.

Bekki said...

I want to kiss off her eyelashes. SUCH a cutie.