Thursday, January 8, 2009

back to blogland...

I am in the midst of mopping & cleaning up. I just wanted to stop, take a breath (& a break) & say that we are home safely in Macomb. I am very sorry to all those loved ones we didn't get to see or speak to over the break. We had the sickest (literal) Christmas ever. We arrived late on the 23rd and one of the 4 of us was vomiting or yucky in some way from the 24th at 6 a.m. until the Sunday before we left on Wednesday. Needless to say, we weren't out spreading our germs to anyone. I'll post again soon. Various stories and pics need to be shared. Thanks to all our family for taking care of us (Barclay, myself, & the kids). I know that the moms must have felt like they were managing a small hospital. Sorry. We love y'all.

2 comments:

Amy and the Boys said...

ditto on the sick Christmas, glad you all feeling better!

Singlemomma said...

Sorry to hear youguys were sick. Don't youguys always get sick when travelling?!? I thought I remembered you telling me that once. Hope to see you at playgroup! We start back this week. Tommorrow night is also the last baby sign class for this session.