Monday, September 8, 2008

Zora's hot (play)date



Our friends at church, Crystal & Micah, have a little guy, J.D. Langston has named him "baby J.D." to clarify. :) Baby J.D. totally overdressed for a playdate with Zora G. She felt as if she had to throw on a bow, just to look a little flashy. :) Just kiddin'! J.D.'s mommy was the matron of honor in a wedding one Sat, so she was gone & couldn't feed him one feeding, which I offered to do. He only nursed for a min. (before realizing, "hey, you're not my mom!"), so I wasn't as much help as I hoped to be. But, Micah finished dressing him for the wedding at our house, so we couldn't resist the photo op. Totally cute. **OH, yea, and Micah & I laughed at the positioning of the babies arms. In the top one he is giving her a "reach across" (forget the "reach around!") & the bottom one they are linking arms! :)

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Cute pictures! Little Z is a precious girl!