Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gimme 5!




Big, little Zora is five months old! I can hardly believe it....and I can hardly get anything done...or say that I have lost the baby weight...or admit that I have yet to scrapbook her birth....*sigh* You get the picture. But, one thing I have done...I have enjoyed this sweet girl. She's got such a great personality. She smiles so much. :) I love her giggle, her big grin, her sweet, soft, squishy skin, her little fuzzy fraggle hair. I love to snuggle up to her (she's a cuddling kind of baby). I love to watch her watch Langston. They are interacting much more sweetly now that I tripled punished him for mean times (& now that she responds more to his goofy antics). I am so in love with my babies!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a sweet top picture. The two kiddos look so much alike! Zora looks surprised to be caught nakey in the next one. How adorable.

Nina Long said...

She is a doll!! She is SO BIG!!!!!

Bekki said...

She IS getting your eyes...I must say I am soooo excited!!

Jessie said...

I see your eyes, too. She gets more adorable with every month's hat.