Sunday, October 4, 2009

two of my favs...and yes, today was my 29th




Please, please follow the link in the last post for LOTS of pix. I will try to post some tomorrow...when we have a better internet connection. :) Thanks for the happy b'day wishes, everyone! I'm currently catching up to most everyone I hang out with back in the states...my 30+ crew. ;) But, 1.age is simply a number 2.being a mom instantly tosses you into a whole different category "__'s mom," no matter your age 3.I think I've enjoyed the aging process so far; I know myself better. :)And now time to put folks to bed...one's on my leg; the other my head (?)...

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Happy Birthday! XO

Jessie said...

You share a b-day with my very cool and lovable brother-in-law! I like October people.
I hope it was a lovely day. So, did you eat any polish sausage birthday cake? I kid, I kid.