Friday, October 30, 2009

Langston and his baby

starting sideways....sorry! I like this pic, though...
l-town pushing zee...a common happening during our playground outings.
we found a fun play area in the entrance to our movie theater...we saw "odlot" (or "up," for you non-polish speakers :) in 3D
arts & crafts at their table in their room..."the kids room," as the sign on their door reads. :)
watching an Elmo DVD
our first snow! it snowed LOTS, but didn't stay for more than a week...thank goodness!
mommy's final (& successful) attempt at keeping everyone satisfied during the last leg of a long travel day.
checking out an amazing pumpkin at barefoot gardens in macomb...just days before we left.
just chillin'...
I don't think I can express how thankful I am that I have these two wonderful, little people around who love each other so much. To see them loving in action is to truly see love. I hope they are always so smitten. I know I've said lots of this before, but I see it daily & it never fails to both humble me & remind me of how purely a little person loves.
They have their "ahhh!" moments with each other (as we all do), but they are constant playmates--so in tune with the other ones needs sometimes. I hope they learn to listen as well as their dad (one of the first things that attracted me to him), as I can already see they each have a natural fondness for showing affection the way I do (which I consider a good attribute). :)

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Aw! What a great tribute to brothers and sisters. Makes me excited for things down the line for my two. I already see lots of glimpses of it, especially now that B is walking. Glad you have those two entertainers to keep you smiling!

Lindy said...

wow! Zora looks so grown up!!! glad you all are doing well in Poland, how exciting!