Thursday, October 29, 2009

a few pix of Z @ 18 mths

1st: I'm reposting this post bc I think it got a little overlooked with the whole "smarty pants video"...
2nd: this is my favorite pic. (Although I also love the "sugar tit" one...)
I was playing with my new camera. Zora was playing in the sandbox...and eating the sand...of course!
Sorry some of these are sideways...I'll try to remedy that asap. Enjoy!

deep breaths with daddy...she stays SO still for him! the only way I can keep her still is to attach her to my boob for the duration of the treatment. :)
z. & a friendly polish baby play in the ball pit at our mall.
dedicated to grandad, this would be zora's version of a "sugar tit"...made from a paper pack of sugar from Micky D's. and look at those amazing blue eyes! that would be from my side of the fam, y'all. L's beautiful brown come from B's side.
Lady Z: fully dressed for our 1st snow (Oct. 13th).
Bo-zee-phus in dad's "king of the hill" underpants. :)
eating...art? I'm pretty sure it was paints in this pic...

I feel so far behind on e-life. I'll try to blog more later. :)

No comments: