Thursday, December 18, 2008

He comes bearing gifts...



L-town came home from pre-school Tues with a little bag (that he had drawn a pic of "langston" on) & a book from his teachers. He then proceeded to talk about his 'tivity & pretend to be the "wise men" bearing gifts. The following is what I overheard, "Hi, baby Jesus. I've got some money for you!" In a different voice, "And I've got the frankenstien." And an altered version of the second voice, "I've got the...muuuurh." :) **See the objects on the blue table for our half-homemade version of a Nativity. And yes, mom, I trimmed his bangs yesterday. He did look like a sheep dog.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Look at those faces. I love the L. stories. Man, that kid is brilliant!

In the meantime, it's 10 degrees here right now with an avalanche warning in the mountains. And the next couple days have highs in the teens. So much for Utah having milder winters! (It's unusually cold, but that happens now and then.)
I guess I feel justified in complaining about winter now.