Sunday, November 9, 2008

sully & the cow




We attended Maybelle's (our international student), concert for our Macomb Halloween event this year. WIU puts on a concert that is educational & still fun for the kiddies. The kids learn about instruments, composers, & get to hear music from the orchestra. It was nice. It would be awesome for a 6-12 year-old. L. enjoyed it, but kept asking, "where's the candy?" :) They did hand out small bags of candy as the kids existed. Oh, and Maybelle borrowed my costume...from the 8th grade! :) Bekki, do you remember it? We had a fun time.

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

cute pictures!
yep, i'm still nursing, but Colton is sleeping about 9-9.5 hours at night so i usually only have to get up with him around 5 to feed him and then he goes back to sleep until 7 or 8. i read this book called good night sleep tight. it was a lot of work, but it really works! i'm really glad i did it though because i hate waking up in the middle of the night!

Bekki said...

They are little cuties. I seriously tried to remember the 8th grade and am thinking it was when you were a farmer girl - was it Lindsay A and Tiffany S, too? What a weird crew, eh? I had a dream about me remembering b/c I couldn't remember last night when I read this. Funny thing is I actually remembered thanks to my dream. WEIRD! I could scan a picture to send to you for you to reference - lol. We look quite ridiculous.