Saturday, November 15, 2008

the most fun i've had in fa' eva'

Bekki & me...it had been years since we'd seen each other! Yea, Bek! I had so much fun with you! I'm glad you got to be with your fam & take care of your mom. I'm also glad that I got to be part of your La Hacienda experience this time around! :)

Lori gave Langston a trim one night. It was funny to see (& hear) the "great haircut debate" once she was done. I was really happy with it. All the grands kept asking, "Is she finished?" (Yes, we like it long & shaggy!)


Silas & Langston usually get together once a year, at least. :) I'm so happy that Lindsay & I get to see our babies together...just like we've been hoping for the past 16 or so years! Congrats on the little girl, Andy & Lindsay!






Bubba's party was too much fun! I enjoyed getting to spend so much time with Lila (who I realized that I miss!). It was great to see Bubba, Kim & Jason, Zeb, Amy, Terrell, Malynna, & Kayleigh, & all the old CSC crew. Going back to AL this time was (as usual) packed with lots of spending time with friends, church family, & family. Only this time, I "went out" more than usual. (**Disclaimer: L. was a little sickly, so not up to par with his usual friendliness...sorry to all who hung out.) Mom & Dad watched L. (or sometimes L.& Z.) while I attended a Halloween party with some of my college pals, went to hang out with 2 of my high school friends (Julie & Lori), & I had girls (Bekki & Lindsay). I also took the kids or one kid with me to "visit" sometimes. It was fantastic to see everyone! I laughed so much, remembered all kinds of stories, caught up on people's lives, & picked up where we left off with SO many folks. I am blessed to have lots of great friends! I'm thankful for each of you!

2 comments:

Bekki said...

I had so much fun, too. Not so much in Target or at the Chevron...but everywhere else - lol.
AW! Lindsay and Silas - darlings - and she's having a girl! YAY! You look so young in that pic w/ her.
Glad you got to "get out" while in Bama. Glad I got to get out with you. XOXO

Nina Long said...

Glad you had fun!!!