Wednesday, May 14, 2008

walks & worms






Now, don't cheat & use this post as reference for the next one! My kiddos & I went for a walk last night. We all enjoyed it (once Zora went to sleep). L. biked on his trike while I strolled sister. The weather was a little cool, so I got to try out this baby car seat thing shown in the pic. I couldn't imagine having to put this on L's seat when he was tiny (I used my gel ice packs from my breast pump kit to put on his chest so that he wouldn't get heat rash...when he kept getting heat rash where his car seat buckles were...in April...in Gainesville).
Langston & I found a giant worm on the way home (I had to check it out to make sure it wasn't a small snake!). He was super happy (even after the worm "came apart"). And he is adding the pine cones pictured to his "collection" (?). Oh! His word for the day is "terrified." He & "Rock" (Rocky's nickname) were terrified of something they recently found. ;)

1 comment:

Jackson said...

All that I can think about is... "How To Eat Fried Worms"... Yummy!