Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Zora!







My sweet girl was one month old on the sixteenth! For all you out there who remember what I did for Langston every month till he was a year old...here come the "monthly hats"! (Barclay hates these...usually by 10 months the baby agrees.) So my big girl went to the dr. and she is a healthy one. 10 # 8 oz. and 22" puts her in the 90% for a girl! (I looked at L's baby book & he was about the same...a little smaller, but not much at all. He was in the 75%, though. I guess that's the diff bt girl-boy charts.) OH! Langston helped with Zora's hat. The design is "birds on the top with a cat at the bottom...blue background." :) He is a helper. And he must be a part of whatever photo session is going on. A ham for the cam, my boy.

4 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh - I am so happy for the return of the hats! I LOVE them! It is fun to see how much they change. I have a friend that included all 12 pictures of the first year on the baby's b-day party invitation. Such a sweet idea!
She looks precious!

Jessie said...

That's one hilarious tradition.
Good growing, Z!

We just took Milo in for his 18mo, and for what a big start he had (9#7oz), he's our little light-weight now. He's in the 20% for weight and 55% for height. The funny thing is, I swear he out-eats Calvin. Cal is still in the 70% for things. Funny how that works. Milo must have inherited my Mom's fast metabolism.

Thanks for the pics. Happy 1 month, Zora!

Jackson said...

Hi Sonya,
Love it! Z looks SOO much like L...
Also, can you take a few pictures of L's art work. If you would be willing... I would like to show my Youth Devt class his artwork. He's quite advanced for his age... I want them to see real art work & not just what's in the text book. Let me know what you think.
Love,
~Kate

Sarah said...

She is such a filled-out little thing. So sweet and healthy. Aurelia still had that gangly newborn look about her at 1 month. So glad to hear that the two mini-Keys are getting along well.