Saturday, May 24, 2008

My little artist







Here are some of L's drawings of late. They come by request. :) He has gotten really good at looking at a pic & then drawing what he sees. He & I do (did...before Zora, I'm trying to get back into the swing of arts & crafts!) this a lot. The top pic is one that hangs in Zora's room. It's our family. L. is blue and "climbing up Daddy," who has the usual "spikes" (Barclay's hair & facial hair...since he shaves only weekly). Zora is the tiny yellow person at the bottom. The next pic is drawn by using the pic of a fairy on the side of a book. I tried to take the pic of both L's drawing & the book. I think that's one of his best. He did it last week. The next one is a drawing he did in late March (for Zora's birth). It was patterned after the birds on her bumper & painting in her room. (Notice the detail on the tails!) The hot pink page has an "angry bear" on it. it was part of an animal series, but I can't find the rest. We have tons of art pages, "stories" (a.k.a. drawings with lots of letters around them), & crafts. I try to date them & keep some, but it's a lot to keep up with!

No comments: