Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One last time...before we leave it all behind




The quote above is dedicated to my sweet son's long locks. Barclay has been suggesting that we "cut it all off" for the (we hope) pending warmer weather. We did this last year & it looked cute (& took no time to grow out again), but I was mourning all the shagginess then, too. I'm sad about it, but it'll be much less "work" on this mama...who felt the need to round brush & blow dry the kid nightly (and if we were going somewhere & it looked funky). I'm sure it'll be a blessing when I have 2 kiddos to dress & get out the door...whenever I'm brave enough to do that by myself! So, back to the actual haircut...
We let Langston look through hairstyles & choose his cut. He was firmly resolved on this one, but as we were leaving, he stated that he didn't like it. When we got home he looked in the mirror & said that it wasn't "puffy enough." :) I shampooed him & tried to messy style it a little. He likes it better now, but I think we moved down a hat size! **The top photo is "puffy hair" at its finest!

2 comments:

Bekki said...

I cannot believe how grown up he looks. Makes me want to cry!!
He looks like his daddy!

Jessie said...

I love the shags, but MAN...look at his beautiful face with the short hair! I love it. It's amazing how a cut can make the face stand out. I stared and stared at Milo's face when we cut his hair.