Monday, April 14, 2008

just a quick update...I'm still "with child"

Hi all! Since we're fielding lots of phone calls (Are you still there? Are you going to induce today?), I thought I would answer to all the loved ones...not so far! The next time we could consider the "water breaking" option would be Wed. morning. Barclay is taking "sick leave" till Zora arrives & he can officially take the daddy leave. Also, my parents and bro, Spence, will be here sometime this week (tomorrow night...Wed sometime, hopefully), so we might not need our "list of friends to take the L. when the blessed time arrives." I'm sure we'll be making use of those friends this summer when B. is out of town and I have two kiddos by myself. And maybe I'll have my mom, some in-laws, Lindsay, Bekki, (anyone else want to join the list?) and others come to town to help out. Thanks for all the calls & emails!! We'll post something as soon as there's more to post!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, have you thought about "stripping the membranes?" My doctor did this since I was overdue and totally against the drip, also. I started losing my plug in about 5 or 6 hours and was in full-blown labor in a couple of days - even with my little slowpoke that took 26 hours to come out!

Bekki said...

I am waiting on pins and needles!

Jessie said...

Are you still hanging out at 4cm? I'll bet you go fast when the time comes. We're excited!

Lindsay said...

I finally got to get on your blog!
I cannot wait until little Zora gets here! Love ya!