Monday, September 14, 2009

here we are!

I just wanted to post for fam & friends...we are here...in our dorm. LOTS of stories so far, but that'll have to wait at least a few days. We just got an okay internet hook-up today, but will be traveling again tomorrow for orientation. So far, in general, all is well. Folks seem nice & welcoming. No one in our fam is sickly. Just keep us in mind...that all continues to go well (we get the boxes we mailed, make our trains on time, find suitable strollers, ...yada, yada.)
Love you, family! Thank you, Macomb hommies, for all you are doing...have already done!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Wahoo! What a whirlwind adventure. I'll pray you stay healthy and get where you need to be, with all your necessary belongings! Hang in there. Happy jetlag!

Anonymous said...

Your house is good--quiet and dark, but in good shape. Clothes are washed (nice bra!) and food is gone. I go to call you and then I realize I can't. I am glad the trip went well.

One of your Macomb hommies-
Jo