Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You don't have to be Texas to be a tornado...

Yes, all her own stunts.



Slide & playground fun.

L-town & his "tats"...the boy digs a tatoo...and fake facial hair.

This would be the third time I mopped that area that morning...as in b4 noon.


Z stored all our shoes in the mini-fridge on our way home from AL
Zora + Eggs = Mess.
Caught! After she decorated herself & her p.j.s Zora was reading by herself!
Our usual bedtime routine.

These are various scenes of my kids and/their madness. :) I love 'em...even when they make me cry from exhaustion & cleaning...again and again...and yes, again.

2 comments:

Brian, Glenda, Oliver & Madelyn said...

I totally relate. Sometimes when Brian gets home and the house is a wreck, I'm like "I promise, I've been cleaning all day!!!!"

Jessie said...

Wow, those are some active kids! That first picture of Zora makes me laugh - as if she's just about to start whirling around, tornado-style.