Friday, September 4, 2009

Decaf = mama brain & playing with the Ballards

We have already had a "full" day & my kids are just down for nap...with in-laws pulling into the drive as I type this. :) I just wanted to say that when my honey makes decaf these days & doesn't tell me...I discover it approx. one hour into our playdate with the Ballards...when my head begins to pound. Today, when this happened, it was also a few minutes before our final (and the winner is...) renter showed up to "interview." I liked her. I think she liked me. We exchanged info. She knows how to mow a lawn & empty my dehumidifier. Ding, ding, ding! She gets to live here 'til Feb-ish. :)
More on all that later. But, coffee, a major clean-up, & my mom-in-law await.

Below is a video of Olivia, Benjamin, L & Z this summer. We love to play with the Ballards!

No comments: