Monday, May 4, 2009

junk in da trunk



We usually use Bum Genius cloth diapers (which are slim fitting), but I don't have a lot of those, so we've borrowed some stuffers & wraps from a friend (Thanks, Erin!). I have to double stuff my little heavy wetter (in either cloth diaper) & her bum is big & round enough without the cloth! When we do cloth there is no chance of jeans...only leggings or tights! ;) But I love to see that sweet stuffed bottom! (Falls during the "learning to walk" process shouldn't be so bad with all that padding!)
I snapped a few pix of her new "enlarged" hiney. Too cute & cuddly.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! The pics of Z take me back to when Aurelia was a newborn in prefolds and wraps. She was such a little ball. People thought she was a bigger baby than she actually was due to her diaper. :)

Jessie said...

Now she looks like ME! Lucky girl. hee hee