Tuesday, May 12, 2009

farewell, spring soccer








I asked one mom about spring soccer & she corrected me, "We call it 'cold soccer'...and that' s why we don't play it!" Was she right! It was okay these past two weeks, but the beginning of the season was chilly! Of course, L. had fun, though. He did better than he's ever done in his last game. He even broke away & dribbled the ball for a moment. ;) He always looked so cute & tiny out there to me. The league ages for his group are 4-6 & since he turned 4 in Dec., he gets to be one of the youngest players. I think he'll be much more into it in the years to come, but for now, I'm glad we spent our Sat. mornings at the middle school...sitting in the wind & yelling for our long-haired, dancing down the field little person. :)
And now onto dance & swim for the summer!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Go L! Cute little cheerleader in pigtails. ;o)