Wednesday, March 4, 2009

yum-o

While feeding the kids pancakes one morning I gave Big Z. one with a few chocolate chips by mistake! Whoops! I realized my mistake when I saw her relishing each bite (WHAT is this?!). I figured two chocolate chips weren't the worst things in the world for her to eat, so I let her enjoy. :)
Langston & Barclay's "meal" when mom is out of the house consists of: pizza or a pot of mac-n-cheese...and they eat it in the pot they cook it in. Langston likes to "tell on them" when I get in. He usually says something like, "I didn't have any vegetables! Just mac-n-cheese!" (He can't believe it himself!) Anyway, one day we had some mac with veggies lunch & since he ate all his veg, he got to polish off the SpongeBob shaped mac...in the pot. :0) "This is the day!"....as one wise toddler once said.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

You can't deny a girl her chocolate, momma!

Rachel said...

Sonya, I always enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for being a healthy mommy inspiration for me. I need that here in the land of sweet tea and unending sugary concoctions. Also, I've wanted to call you and chat many times, but I don't have your number. Email me at mrswagner03@yahoo.com with it when you have a chance.