Thursday, March 5, 2009

back to ames







We took a trip back to Ames, IA, where we lived for a short 10ish months in 2006-2007 & got to see old friends & favorite places. Here are a few pix of Langston (& Zora) playing outside on a warm Iowa day with pals, Gabrielle & Spencer. Their mom, Robin, was one of my first friends in Ames & we still keep in touch.
We missed seeing Jessie & fam (bc they are back in Utawl. :) I'm SO thankful for my friends! Also, here's one of my scrapbook pages from the "friends in Ames" section complete with pix of Jessie & boys & Gabby & L...hugs to y'all! (Btw, look, Jessie, there's Cal turning 2! Time has certainly flown!)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Aw, hello Ames. I'm glad you got to visit. And fun seeing Cal's little picture!
So...how did the Ames thing go?