Saturday, March 21, 2009

11 sweet months

Sweet Zora is 11 months old! This post is a little late because I have been SO sick with a virus & then stomach infection (?) or something that lasted for about a week & caused me to lose lots of weight (but not the right way!). Anyway, as soon as I felt better, little Z's cold & croup turned into a lung infection. My boys were leaving for Seattle & I wasn't 100% with a nasty house & a sick baby, so I called in the parents. They are here now, cleaning & helping with Zora (thanks, mom & dad!).
So, that's my "no posting" excuse.
Zora at 11 months:
  • 6 teeth & cutting molars
  • beginning to cruise
  • standing while holding on to something
  • stood by herself on her 11 month b'day
  • said, "baby" by herself
  • plays peek-a-boo
  • loves to snuggle & sleep on daddy
  • loves to play with big brother
  • likes yogurt mixed with fruit
I hate how you can tell she's sickly in her pic! She's finally beginning to feel better, but still coughs up gross stuff. Poor kiddo.

3 comments:

Bekki said...

I want to hear her say "baby"!! I bet her voice is too sweet. I hope you all start feeling better. I am interested to know what was going on in that tummy of yours!

Nina Long said...

So sorry you have been so sick! Hope you feel better soon! Z is so precious! I would love to meet them so maybe when you come to Florence we can get together!!

Jessie said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

I'm sorry to hear you guys have been so sick. You are the royalty of illness over there. I don't think I know anyone who gets sick as much as you, you poor thing! Is it Illinois or what?
Anyway, I think it's great you can call in your parents, even though they're out of state.
I rarely feel like I can call mine when I need them, and they live 40 minutes away! (I do a lot of crying and bellyaching over that - I'm so lame.)

Here's to supportive families. Feel better.