Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weirdos


I have to post this before I forget it...
Today L. came home from pre-school & announced he has a new friend: Cade. He & Cade climbed & jumped on the playground together today...thereby making them insta-friends.
He then proceeded to name his friends at school:
1. Cade
2. Elana
3. that-curly-haired-girl-who-told-me-I-couldn't-be-friends-with-Elana (apparently she's now nice...and her name is Juliane)
4. that boy who wore the pumpkin shirt today (? I saw the kid this morning, but have no idea what his name is either.)
5. Levi ("he's an old friend"...meaning he's close to 5?...ancient!)
6. Madelyn ("OF COURSE, mom")
7. Not [this certain kid], he's just normal. (?)
I guess you gotta' throw out your weird to hang with the L. :) Here's a pic of Madelyn & L-town gettin' weird at her b'day bash.

No comments: