Tuesday, February 5, 2008

He Sleeps....sort of.



Hi all. Here's an update on L's sleeping issue. Thanks for all the wisdom, btw. Last weekend, we had a gas leak in the oven (yikes), and I spent all afternoon finding someone to check it out, repair it, etc. I also had to run over to the OB's office to get my rh-negative-mom shot. (My dr. forgot to give it to me at my appt. and the nurse called to say that I had one hour to get it or else...blood work again. urg.) So, little Langston didn't get his nap that day. He went down at his usual (late), but slept for almost 12 hours! So, I have been weaning him away from naps. He has been sleeping better at night. I feel pretty draggy by nap time (thanks, 3rd trimester) and I'm not going to deprive him if he's super grumpy, but so far, he's doing well. (This also means *AHHH!*...when will I nap when baby girl gets here?) I guess we'll figure it out. Next comes pushing bedtime back. Keep the wisdom coming. I know we'll survive, but it's been a long and sleepy three years with this sweet guy.

3 comments:

melanie said...

so cute! He is so sweet. Man, sleep is the constant battle with all kids. Just when it gets going right...they get a cold or you travel. :)

miss you!

mel

Eli Westfall said...

Hey! We'll be praying for you. Congrats on the girl. That's awesome. We are having our own sleep probs with Noah now. He sneaks into our bed at night. So you are definitely not alone

ronda.w said...

Hey, Ronda actually posted the last blog. Not eli. Ha ha