Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eight months / 32 weeks




We are in the final stages of "baby within womb" here! I can't believe it...I also can't focus very well bc of many wakings and L. wetting the bed and 6 something this morning...ah, parenthood. Nevertheless, we venture into the land of more-than-one-child. Prayers are welcome. Here are various belly shots to celebrate. I have to post one with the shirt up bc I've never seen anyone's belly button stick out as far as mine. Sometimes I can see the baby wiggling & pulling my bb back in! Strange, strange pregnant things. (I really should write, "An Ode to Wetting Oneself" in honor of this pregnancy.) Oh, and our own little photographer took the pic of Barclay and me at our baby shower...more pix to come!

4 comments:

melanie said...

Such cute pics. Your body looks FAB pregnant and not pregnant...no fair.

Jessie said...

Love it. You're adorable. You know, sometimes when I sneeze, I could still write an ode to wetting oneself. Kegels or not, you're body is never quite the same. :)
L. is a good little photographer - not that I'm surprised.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonya!
You are so cute!!!
Polina

Sarah said...

You do have quite an impressive belly button sticking out there! I waited and waited for mine to pop out, but it just got flat and stretched, instead. It's sort of like those little thermometers that come in a turkey - pops out all the way when the little one is done baking :).