Monday, February 11, 2008

12 whole hours!



Little L. officially slept for about 12 hours last night! 8:45ish to 8:30ish! Hooray! We had a long day of travel and a fun family night of basketball & movie, so he was pretty worn out. Plus, no nappie-poo for the guy. I'm going to try for the same thing today. I know that last night can't be repeated exactly...and it doesn't really need to be. He feel asleep (on Barclay) during the movie, so no bath, brushing teeth, or reading books,which isn't the way I would plan it, but...I'll take it. Barclay and I actually got to hang out for a few hours (which is unusual) and we had a great time. Only a few more months 'til those days are gone again! Hopefully, this sleeping thing with L. will give us a break (of 8 weeks or so) and inspire me to put baby girl in her crib more than I did with L-town.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey, I'm finally checking out blogs again today, and I remembered that you have one now! Love it.
L. is so adorable. I can't believe he's writing his name and drawing such amazing pictures! Little genius.