Wednesday, August 4, 2010

our busy summer...

the girls showering off before "baby swim lessons," which Z loved this time!

Forgive me, readers, for not posting. We've had a crazy-busy summer. And the past few weeks have been full. Here's a preview of things to come via blog...swim lessons for both kids, L's 'getting ready for grade K', grandparents Key visit, vaca to St. Louis (in large part to meet our friends, the Gartlands), t-ball, mom's new job(s)**, a visit from Aunt Leslie, Uncle Logan and "cousin" Winston the dog, and I'm sure I'm leaving something out! :) We've had busy days recently helping our good friends, the Ballards, move to their new home, L got sick (from a vaccine, then just a virus, which we shared), Z currently has a cold, and just the usual crazy days. :) I am promising an up-date complete w pix soon! Sorry grandparents, it's coming! xoxo

shopping for school supplies! he's sooooo ready!


**I feel pretty prepared for my part-time at the Y. I'll have one day a week of Zumba and two Kid's Yoga, but I met w a prof in Kin at WIU yesterday about teaching a class ("contemporary activities") of Yoga & Pilates to students who will be phyis ed instructors for grades K-12. I think it'll be really fun and I'm looking forward to it...just not all the prep! :)

No comments: