Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ah and ha! *zumba update*

I found some really fun dances for my Zumba classes! I hope those gals are ready to shake it. :) Here are a few that I'm planning to do. I already know I'll change a few things, but they seem really fun "as is." Enjoy!
Boom, Boom Pow! dance
Billie Jean dance
the "maybes"...
Just Dance dance
Say Hey (I Love You) dance
I found 13 new ones (and have about that many oldies).
If you are in Macomb & haven't signed up, there is still time. Classes begin at the Y on June 7th...please join us!:)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Would you still be my friend if I admitted I didn't know what Zumba is?

melanie said...

OK I AM A HUGE ZUMBA NERD. I JUST WATCHED ALL THOSE VIDEOS! :) I WANNA BE THERE FOR ALL YOUR CLASSES.

I miss you!

I got your gift...I LOVE all the Bama stuff.