Wednesday, December 9, 2009

our address....3rd time is the charm?







































These are a few shots of "busy Zora-bean"...she is my super busy one these days! Also, there is one of what I do to cook with both kids in the El Gross-o shared dorm kitchen. Yuck-O.

Asystent Hotel
rooms 503-504
ul. Slaska 11
25-369
Kielce
POLAND

sorry, y'all, I have NO idea where the "itten tours" came from on the previous post about our address! The only thing I can think of is that I am NO good at typing on B's SUPER sensitive keyboard, so I dragged the end of a random phrase over to my post (?).
Anywho, mom used my mangled address & her package got to us anyway, so if you've already mailed something using it, it'll be fine. (I cannot imagine how I forgot to double check the address b4 posting...we never have anything exciting going on here! And now everyone who's ever been around a 20-month-old is laughing, right?)
Seriously, both kids are sickly right now. Z has barfed twice & had a fever for about 24 hours. L. started with only a cold, but he's sipped from Z's sippy twice today without thinking. *urg.* At least we made it this long without serious illness. Only 11 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me why didn't you rent a fully furnished flat?

From this Domestic Property Market site, I see that prices aren't too big (350$-700$ per month for fully furnished apartment)

And why your husband did not check twice the conditions of your staying there? Especially when you were taking kids with you?

Correct address for yours dormitory you can find here:
Hotel for Assistants
ul. Śląska 11
25-328 Kielce
tel 48 41 342 55 48