Monday, February 2, 2009

doin' the wave

Zora waves "hi" and "bye" now. She's been doing it for a couple of weeks, but I've been lazy about recording it. She knows to wave at Barclay when she sees him putting on his hat/coat or getting his keys (she waves at him & screams if she sees me doing the same...I'm not suppose to leave, right?). She also loves patty-cake & "yea Zora" (which is for anything remotely good). She & I took "Shake, Rattle, & Roll" baby class at Early Beginnings recently. She loved playing with other babies (most of them her age) & showing her waving & clapping skillz. :)



Please, oh please forgive my singing. ;) It's the tone only a mama's baby can love.

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

you should try out for american idol with that song! i would vote for you!