Wednesday, June 25, 2008

zombie nation dance by L-town


This was SERIOUSLY funny. I laughed till I cried. (I'm sure you can tell as I'm videoing.) My favorite dance move is the new one...pelvic thrust w. some kind of pinkie finger sticking up thing going on. Good stuff. My kid has talent...or at least a great sense of humor. :)
OH, and this was on a "sick day"...L. came home yesterday w. a little bit of fever & not eating, so he has slept lots extra (even a morning nap). I guess he's feeling better!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you guys, but that was hilarious!

Jessie said...

Holy cow, that kid has MOVES! He seriously is talented and hilarious. That was a crack up!
It was also awesome to see Zora.

Bekki said...

Oh my goodness!! He is going to be a dancer like his momma - the boy has got some moves! lol

Hearing your laugh was like medicine!! It was sooo good to hear your laugh!!! I miss you!

Zora is soooo precious!! I wanna kiss her checks!

Jackson said...

What's w. him grabbing the package & holding on for dear life... too dang funny - loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Oh my. I laugh. I ponder. I am stunned in awe.

Emily Goodman said...

You have got to enter this in America's Funniest Home Videos!! Langston is sure to win the big $!!! I lauged until my stomach hurt!

The Penter Family said...

That boy has some serious dancing skills!

Anonymous said...

I don't know you either, but you've got to play that for his wedding guests one day!!! That was great!