Saturday, November 28, 2009

pre-post post...

We just spent a busy, fun-filled week with Barclay's parents. I am sitting in the airport Marriott hotel (which is lovely, might I add...real beds & bathtubs...can I just stay here?), so I do not have the time or the camera cords to load & tell about the past week, but I will do soon.
Thanks for visiting, Key family! Thanks for the computer, my family! The kids are loving all the movies, Uncle Dave. Great job.
Langston turns 5 at the end of this week (I know, I can't believe it, either!), so we'll be taking a weekend trip to celebrate. I'm so behind on pix & posts, but I'll try to catch up a little at least when we arrive back from our birthday bash.
I hope everyone had a blessed thankful holiday. I know we did. (Can we say Pizza Hut for lunch?) We all shared what we were thankful for. (Langston = his house in IL :) Maybe dorm life ain't for him. :) Zora was nursing during the thankful talk, so we took hers as "breastmilk"....
Anywho, I hope you all felt blessed.

No comments: